With over 7,000 employees and more than 25 call center sites, GC Services, is one of the largest business process outsourcing providers in the U.S. Since 1957, we are one of the leading competitors of outsourcing solutions to businesses nationwide. GC Services, LP, is a market leader in quality and people development, we pride ourselves on our dedicated workforce and exceptional employee tenure. Our office is currently seeking an IT Programmer to be a part of an innovative development team in Lansing, MI.
GC Services offers Competitive Pay, Paid Vacation, Personal time off, Medical, Dental, Vision,401(k) plan, Short-term & Long-term disability, insurance, Life /Supplemental Life /Dependent Life Insurance and Tuition Reimbursement.
In this role you will serve as the lead person for all IT activities and communications to our client and their vendors. Your leadership will guide a team of IT Managers who are responsible for the organization’s application development projects, database management, computer operations, network management and business analysis while allocating team resources and setting delivery schedules to meet our client requirements. General oversight is required over of all technology operations and evaluation according to our client’s needs.
- Serves as the lead person for all IT activities and communications
- Devises and establishes IT systems and policies to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Works with the client and their vendors to analyze their business requirements and determine the appropriate technology solution
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Provides overall direction for projects within systems
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to endure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations, or new systems and report to upper management
- Coordinate and supervise IT Managers
- Oversees the application development of MARCS
- Interacts with management and IT Managers to provide services to facilitate business objectives
- Responsible for contractual and regulatory compliance
- Controls budget and expenditure reports
- Prepare management status reporting in a timely manner
- Assists in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Additional responsibilities consistent with maintaining a functional business environment
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
To apply, please visit our website at:
*All job offers are contingent upon completion of a background check.
*GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet