~ NOW HIRING ~
Mail Clerk / Mail Handler Openings
Nashua, NH 03063
***No experience needed****
Loads, unloads and moves bulk mail and performs other duties incidental to the movement and processing of mail.
1st shift: Starts 6:00pm
2nd shift: Starts 9:00pm
Choose your days off! Choose full or part time!!!
- Highly Motivated and Team Player
- Perfect attendance
- Standing and moving for 8+ hours
- Able to perform data entry at a reasonable rate
- Lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Able to conduct repetitive body movements, push, pull, reach, bend and lift
- Ability to receive approval for “Public Trust Clearance”
- Be able to pass background check
- Be able to pass a post offer employment drug test
Pay Rate: $13.58 + $4.48 H&W (paid as cash) = $18.06 per hr/up to 40 hrs
It is important contractors understand the base pay for the assignment is $13.58. And that will only be paid H&W on the first 40 hours worked for the week (Saturday - Friday). All overtime is paid at the base rate of $13.58 x 1.50 = $20.37/hr.
- Unloads mail from trucks. Separates all mail receive from trucks and conveyors for dispatch to other conveying units and separates and delivers mail for delivery to distribution areas.
- Places empty sacks or pouches on rack, labels them where prearranged or where racks are plainly marked, dumps mail from sacks, cut ties, faces letter mail, carries ail to distributors for processing, places processed mail into sacks, removes filled sacks and pouches from racks and closes and locks sacks and pouches. Picks up sacks, pouches and outside pieces, separates outgoing bulk mails for dispatch and loads mail onto trucks
- Handles sacks empty equipment; inspect empty equipment for mail an restrings sacks
- Cancels stamps on parcel post, operates cancelling machines, and carries mail from cancelling machine to distribution area.
- Assists in supply and slip rooms and operate copy machine and related office equipment.
- In addition, may perform any of the following duties; Make occasional simple distribution of parcel post mail that requires no scheme knowledge; operate electronic fork lifts; rewrap damaged parcels; weigh incoming sacks; clean and sweep work areas, offices rest rooms, and trucks where work is not performed by a regular cleaner.
- Operates equipment and machinery assigned to the jurisdiction of the Mail Handler Union.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Email me or call me today!
Ros Torres | Recruiter Consutant
Kelly Services | GTS- Recruiting and Sourcing (Global Talent Solutions)
Phone number: 816-272-2163
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who would be interested and qualified, contact Ros Torres by sending a Word formatted resume to email@example.com
Kelly Services does not sponsor prospective employees for employment.
***Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes to the recruiter designated. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position directly via email.****
Already working? Forward this job to friends and Family.
All referrals are always welcome!