The Lead Trainer is responsible to assist the Trainers plan, coordinate, facilitate and evaluate training for new and existing employees who will support the U.S. Census Questionnaire Program. The objective will be to establish a capable, efficient and effective workforce that meets the organizational goals by sharing and improving the industry best practices.
- Plans, coordinates, conducts and evaluates training for new and existing employees training to ensure consistent and complete understanding of program while adapting instruction of material to meet the diverse needs of the adult learner.
- Assists with development and delivery of specific learning and evaluates training outcomes.
- Monitors progress of trainees during training and provides coaching about job performance and quality assurance to employees after training.
- Identifies performance gaps, causes of the performance gaps and provide solutions to the Training Delivery team.
- Manages the evaluation of the effectiveness of training based upon formal and informal feedback from trainers, customers and end users.
- Ensures that all training documentation and data is completed and that materials are delivered according to guidelines.
- Maintains training materials to ensure that all staff are kept up-to-date with any policy, procedures and application changes that occur.
- Works closely with Training Manager on disciplinary and termination actions as needed in conjunction with the Human Resources department.
- Completes CSR observations to observe trends and make recommendations for changes in scripting and training.
- Completes peer audits to share best practices and aid in improving peer facilitation and knowledge skills.
- Participates in programs to recognize and reward quality performance.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate combination of education and 3-5 years customer service and training or equivalent military experience required. Training experience within the last 5 years.
- Minimum 1-year experience with delivery of classroom training or other formal presentations where that is the major job responsibility.
- Must be able to read and speak English clearly, professionally and fluently.
- PC Proficiency especially focused on Outlook and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Attend weekly conference calls, workgroups and meetings.
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple levels within the organization by phone, in person, or through written correspondence.
- Ability to lead, motivate and facilitate change and learning.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to respond professionally to difficult or tense situations that may arise out of daily duties.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete tasks within established contractual service levels required.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Promotes a positive team environment and employee participative culture.
- Has solid understanding of company policy and procedures.
- Professional demeanor and attitude.
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees’ desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency and innovation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation or DoD Clearance, Suitability and Skills Assessments Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented, Training, Customer Service, Coaching, Planning, Coordinating, Evaluation, Learning, Flexibility, Effective Communication Skills, Strong Presentation Skills, Public Speaking
Benefits: Pearl offers benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision, basic life, short term disability, paid time off and paid holidays. Participation in the company’s 401K plan is available to all employees.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.