If you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself, come join the winning Sales Team at MH Equipment!
MH Equipment has a legacy dating from 1952 and is recognized as becoming one of the largest Material Handling Dealerships in North America. The MH uncompromising commitment to integrity and the principles of, “People Matter, Passion Inspire, Purpose Unites” are fundamental in the development of Employee, Customer, Supplier and Community relationships.
At MH Equipment, we make a difference in the lives of others by providing trusted solutions for a variety of material handling needs. With one of the most progressive and rewarding compensation plans and commission schedules for a sales team in the industry, MH’s sales structure is designed for professionals who are competitive top performers.
MH Equipment is an authorized Hyster and Yale lift truck and forklift dealer that provides top quality material handling equipment to meet our customers' needs. We sell a broad selection of Hyster forklifts and Yale truck lifts that will fulfill any job specification as well as a terrific array of other new and used material handling equipment. We have won the Hyster “Dealer of Distinction" award multiple times. We give back to the communities we do business in through the His First Foundation, which contributes 10% of our annual income to charitable endeavors that our employees are involved with. Being a member of the MH Equipment family means being part of a fast-growing company that offers daily opportunities to learn and succeed. Our focus and culture are centered on our beliefs that people matter, passion inspires and purpose unites.
For more information on who we are and what we do, please visit our website. at www.mhequipment.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Obtain, maintain and optimize Customer relations through planned and regular sales visits and communications
- Obtain sales objectives
- Identify target prospects and create strategic action plans to develop the accounts as Customers
- Perform audits of customers’ fleets and make appropriate recommendations
- Maintain Customer information files and notes with periodic review with management
- Participate with product promotions from external and internal sources
- Manage all custom programs installed at the assigned accounts
- Promote sales of catalogue and allied products
- Promote operator and technical training
- Sell periodic and full maintenance contracts
- Enhance vendor relations by supporting programs and working with their representatives
- Attend and participate in all sales or Company meetings
- Participate in Company sponsored training sessions for enhancing selling skills and technical knowledge
- Produce periodic budgets, plans of action, summaries and other reports or lists as necessary
- Present a professional image in personal appearance, dress and preparation