The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open. Be open for this new job. Apply here now.
- $50 Advance available after first day at work!
- **MUST HAVE MILL EXPERIENCE**
- 2 Positions Available
- Pay: $18-$20/Hour DOE Plus $1.00/hour shift differential
- **Position will train on day shift and then move to night shift when trained**
- Depending on the workload, overtime will be required
- Set up and operate numerical control machines or machining centers to perform various machine functions such as cutting, drilling, milling, reaming, boring, and broaching of metallic and nonmetallic work pieces.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, planning sheets, sketches, and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, setup procedures, control settings, and machining methods and sequences. Mount, align, and secure tooling, attachments, and work piece on machine using overhead crane.
- Assemble cutting tools in tool holders and position tool holders in machine spindles as specified or inserts cutting tools in specified machine magazines. Load control media such as tape, card, or disk, in machine controller or enters commands to retrieve preprogrammed instructions from database. Capable of proper set up, interpretation and verification of correctness of program to be used on machine. Calculate and set machine controls to position spindle in relationship to work piece and to regulate factors such as cutting depth, speed, feed, and coolant flow. Manipulate controls and enter commands to index cutting tool to specified set point and to start machine. Ability to start machine and monitor displays and machine operation to detect malfunctions. Observe and listen to machine operation to detect malfunctions.
- Heat-Exchanger experience is a plus.
- Prefer 2 years of experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs with or without accommodations.
- No placement fee.
Job ID # 110427
4305 S Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145
(right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120
(near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #job #work #tulsa #oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringintulsa #employmentintulsa #jobsintulsa #staffingintulsa #staffingagenciesintulsa #industrialstaffingintulsa #workintulsa #tulsajobs #hiringinoklahoma #oklahomajobs #standbypersonnel #personnelintulsa #localjobnearme