The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for answering incoming calls from consumers, responding to inquiries and questions, and providing information on program and service offerings
- Utilizes standard technology such as a telephone, e-mail, and web browser.
- Assists caller with filling out online application and submitting it electronically to plan provider for processing.
- Navigates to the appropriate pre-scripted responses, read verbatim to provide basic and claims specific information, and complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read by the CSR to the caller.
- Refers calls as required to Customer Service Representative II.
- May be required to work holidays. Overtime may be required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Operating Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EST, Monday – Friday
Classification: Full-time, temporary
Salary: $11.98 per hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, Disability, and Life Insurance for employee only coverage is available at no cost to employees who work at least 40 hours per week. 401K Eligible.
Job Requirements & Essential Job Functions:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 6 months’ customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required or equivalent military experience.
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally and fluently.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM.
- Experience working with a PC and the Windows operating system is required.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times, follow established and documented policies and standard operating procedures, and adhering to privacy rules.
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team is required.
- All CCO personnel will be required by contract to undergo program update training as the program changes.
- Spanish fluency is desirable.
- This position requires the physical ability to sit for up to 2 hours at a time while assisting callers; this position is a sedentary position in an office environment.
- This position requires 100% phone work which includes wearing a headset while simultaneously using a phone and computer.
- This position requires the ability to work in stressful situations.
- Adhere to a strict attendance and limited break policy.
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees’ desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency and innovation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation, Typing & Reading Skills Assessment Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Organizational Skills, Time Management, Deadline Driven, Team Player, Dependable, Communication Skills, Client Relation Skills
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.