Company Looking for Electrical Inspector - Good Opportunity
When a door closes, another door should open. But if it doesn't, then go in through the window. Apply now.
- $50 Advance available after first day at work!
- Climate Control Facility
- Class Starts: November 18th
- DIRECT HIRE
- ***OUTSTANDING COMPANY***AEROSPACE ***
- 1-Opening: 2nd Shift: 3:30pm - 2:00am / Monday thru Thursday
- 2-Openings: 3rd Shift: 6:30am - 7:00pm / Friday thru Sunday (36 hours)
- 3-WEEK MANDATORY TRAINING REGARDLESS OF SHIFT CHOICE IS:
- Computer knowledge is needed as testing and some reading/testing is involved on computers
- MONDAY-FRIDAY 6:00AM-2:30PM
- 2nd Shift: $15.22+/Hour
- 3rd Shift: $16.22+/Hour
- Inspect electrical equipment to ensure customer standards
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform first piece / first article inspections
- Perform receiving inspection on raw materials, in-process inspection on work in progress, final inspection on completed assemblies per documentation and record results
- Inspect a variety of electronic components and assemblies such as printed wiring boards, connectors with attached wires, flexible circuits, crimped or soldered wires, a variety of molded parts and/or the use of such materials in electronic arrangements of various degrees of complexity
- Check for availability of tools, equipment and materials; receive or relocate materials from preceding operation or storage area as needed; arrange work place, equipment and materials for proper working procedure as required
- Ensure all required paperwork is received and previous operations indicated on the documents are completed in accordance with established procedures prior to conducting an inspection
- Complete rejected material dispositions (RMD) paperwork and process for approval
- Maintain and where required, calibrate equipment used in inspection and manufacturing processes
- Provide technical support to co-workers, suppliers or customers, including identifying and correcting specific problems
- May provide on-the-job-training (OJT) for other inspectors
- May assume limited supervisor responsibilities in the absence of the Quality Supervisor
- Perform other assignments as required
- Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient use of inspection tools and associated technical documents including but not limited to the following: voltmeters, micrometers, hand stamp, eye loop, pedestal mounted magnifying glass or scope with light, in-process work sheets, drawings, blueprints, specifications sheets, bills of material, a variety of jigs and fixtures for examining components and assemblies and calibrated measuring rules
- Excellent written and verbal skills to interact with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Intermediate level computer proficiency including e-mail, Word, and Excel
- Must have good documentation skills; attention to detail is critical
- High School diploma, college education or business school preferred
- Minimum 2 years of electrical inspection experience preferred
- DRUG SCREENING / BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED!
- No placement fee
Job ID # 109159
4305 S Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145
(right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120
(near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #job #work #tulsa #oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringintulsa #employmentintulsa #jobsintulsa #staffingintulsa #staffingagenciesintulsa #industrialstaffingintulsa #workintulsa #tulsajobs #hiringinoklahoma #oklahomajobs #standbypersonnel #personnelintulsa #localjobnearme #Electrical #Electric #Inspector #Inspection #ElectricalInspector