Company Seeking Manual Engine Lathe Operators - Manual Machinists
If your wallet is like an onion, when you open it up it makes you cry, then here is the solution for it to change. Apply here.
- $50 Advance available after first day at work!
- Located in Tulsa
- $15+/hour Depending on Experience
- 1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm Mon-Fri
- 2nd shift 3:30pm-2:00am Mon-Thurs
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Set up and operate engine lathe performing function such as turn, bore, thread, form, or face metal or plastic materials, bar stock, or castings. Inspect sample work pieces to verify conformance with specifications, using instruments such as gauges, micrometers and dial indicators. Study blueprints, layouts or charts and job orders for information on specifications and tooling instructions and to determine material requirements and operational sequences. Adjust machine controls and change tool settings in order to keep dimensions within specified tolerances. Move controls to set cutting speeds and depths and feed rates, and to position tools in relation to work pieces. Start lathe and observe operations to ensure that specifications are met. Select cutting tools and tooling instructions, according to written specifications or knowledge of metal properties and shop mathematics. Crank machines through cycles, stopping to adjust tool positions and machine controls to ensure specified timing, clearances and tolerances. Lift metal stock or work pieces manually using hoists, and position and secure them in machines, using fasteners and hand tools. Replace worn tools, and sharpen dull cutting tools and dies using bench grinders or cutter-grinding machines. Position, secure and align cutting tools in tool holders on machines, using hand tools and verify their positions with measuring instruments.
- Must have own tools and safety gear.
- 2-3 years experience minimum.
- Excellent math skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- You will be considered a full time employee from the 1st day you start employment as to have a quicker benefits package as well as a hire on raise.
- Great employee medical package including Blue Cross Blue Shield medical, dental, vision, and, supplemental disability.
- No placement fee.
Job ID # 110072
4305 S Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145
(right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120
(near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please call us at 918-582-0522
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #job #work #Tulsa #Oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringinTulsa #employmentinTulsa #jobsinTulsa #staffinginTulsa #staffingagenciesinTulsa #industrialstaffinginTulsa #workinTulsa #TulsaJobs #hiringinOklahoma #Oklahomajobs #StandByPersonnel #PersonnelinTulsa #localjobnearme #manualmachinist #machinist #EngineLathe #TemptoPerm