If you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself, come join the winning Sales Team at MH Equipment!
MH Equipment has a legacy dating from 1952 and is recognized as becoming one of the largest Material Handling Dealerships in North America. The MH uncompromising commitment to integrity and the principles of, “People Matter, Passion Inspires, Purpose Unites” are fundamental in the development of Employee, Customer, Supplier and Community relationships.
At MH Equipment, we make a difference in the lives of others by providing trusted solutions for a variety of material handling needs. With one of the most progressive and rewarding compensation plans and commission schedules for a sales team in the industry, MH’s sales structure is designed for professionals who are competitive top performers.
For more information on who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.mhequipment.com
This individual is responsible for increasing the sales and gross profit of New, Used and Allied Equipment, LTM’s and other support services available from MH Equipment Company and for developing Customer relationships:
- Obtain, maintain and optimize Customer relations through planned and regular sales visits and communications
- Identify target prospects and create/implement strategic action plans to develop the accounts as Customers
- Assist the Customer with demos, application surveys and changeover needs on products
- Maintain Customer information files and notes within the CRM system
- Participate with product promotions from external and internal sources
- Manage all custom programs installed at the assigned accounts
- Initiate, maintain, manage and process quotations and orders in accordance with Company policy, procedures and requirements
- Resolve any Customer issues, problems or complaints to satisfy the Customer
- Support account terms and assist in account collection,credits and/or returns if required
- Enhance vendor relations by supporting programs and working with their representatives
- Attend and participate in all sales or Company meetings and Company sponsored training sessions for enhancing selling skills and technical knowledge
- Produce periodic budgets, plans of actions, summaries and other reports or lists as required by management
- Communicate regularly with inside sales personnel and management
- Present a professional image in personal appearance, dress and preparation