For over 40 years, OPEX Corporation has received global recognition as a leader in the design, manufacture, and service of business process automation equipment. With their recent expansion into the Warehouse Automation market, OPEX has experienced tremendous growth, providing new and expanded opportunities for their current and future employees.
If you are looking to join a growing, cutting edge technology company that strives to maintain a collegial, family-oriented culture, you should check us out.
OPEX Corporation is looking for multiple full time Mechanical Assembler’s to work at our World Headquarters in Moorestown, NJ. We are looking for a worker who is able to commit to a full time schedule during our day shift. Overtime will be mandatory during busy portions of the year and shift schedules may vary for this position. We are looking for dependable, organized, mechanically skilled individuals for this opening. If you are a communicative, diligent, punctual and detail oriented individual that works well with a team then OPEX may be the right place for you to pursue your career.
- Read and understand assembly drawings
- Assemble/build mail automation equipment
- Use both hand and power tools to assemble equipment
- Worker will be responsible for working both independently and within a team depending on the project
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Must have the ability to read assembly drawings
- Must be able to recognize parts (pulleys, bearings, springs, gears)
- Must be able to identify hardware (screws, bolts, nuts, washers, snap rings)
- Strongly prefer candidates with previous experience using both hand and power tools
- Drug screen required for position
- Worker will be working in a warehouse environment
- Ability to maneuver a job site, including small spaces in around our equipment
- Sitting and standing for an extended period of time
- Worker must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Worker must be able to stand throughout duration of their shift
- Squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching overhead, reaching forward will occur while on the job
OPEX Corporation is a recognized global technology leader in high-speed mailroom automation, document imaging, and material handling. Since 1973, OPEX systems have provided performance enhancing workflow solutions and cost-effective results to thousands of organizations around the world.
From its humble beginnings in a leased warehouse in southern New Jersey, OPEX’s global workforce now numbers hundreds of employees. OPEX’s Moorestown, New Jersey World Headquarters features more than 475,000 square feet of engineering, manufacturing, warehouse, product assembly and office space. OPEX offices are also located in the U.K., France and Germany.
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long term disability
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.