Address: 32 North Prospect Street, Burlington, VT 05401
Resume Recipient: Gena.Escamilla@redcross.org
Full Time, Benefits
Join our team and start saving lives!
The American Red Cross invites you to Walk-In Interviews for our Mobile Phlebotomist position in Burlington!
When: Friday, October 18, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Where: 32 North Prospect Street, Burlington, VT 05401
ABOUT OUR POSITION
From transporting and setting up blood collection equipment at work sites, to drawing blood from donors, as a Mobile Phlebotomist with the American Red Cross you will work all aspects of blood drives at schools, offices & churches throughout the surrounding areas. No experience necessary—our paid training is a mix of classroom instruction and field practice.
- $500 Sign On Bonus!
- Full Time with excellent benefits!
- This is a mobile position, meaning you are based out of Burlington and will service blood drives in the area.
- You will have a 4-day work week with 2 consecutive days off and a 3rd day off that will change.
- Pay is $14.28 per hour + overtime.
- We offer 9+ weeks of paid training at your regular rate. Attendance during training is mandatory with no absences permitted. We want you to be well trained and confident as you support our donors!
MOBILE PHLEBOTOMIST MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Customer service experience, effective verbal communication, and public relations skills are required
- Ability to load and unload vehicles with or without reasonable accommodation
- A current, valid driver's license and good driving record is required
- Physical requirements including but not limited to lifting up to 50lbs.
- Must pass a post offer drug test and background check.
- Walk-In Interview: By attending this event, you will interview for the position and discuss your qualifications for the role.
- Submit Application: In order to be officially considered further for the position you must submit an official Online Application. Please visit https://bit.ly/311ksUP to apply.
- Offer & Pre-Employment: If offered the position, you will proceed through the pre-employment process.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.