Pearl Interactive Network is recruiting Part-Time and Full-Time Customer Service Representatives for future opportunities. Join an amazing team at our newest Call Center in Tempe, AZ. Our CSRs will support inbound phone calls, assisting residents with the U.S. Census Questionnaire, in a courteous and professional manner.
- Utilizes standard technology such as a telephone, e-mail, and web browser.
- Assists caller with filling out questionnaire and submitting it electronically for processing.
- Maintains a current understanding of the processing procedures to respond to phone inquiries.
- Adheres to all security requirements and policies as they relate to the protection of any CQA information.
- Follows scripts as required to attempt to close as many cases as possible.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Census regulations and policies as they apply.
- May be required to work holidays. Overtime may be required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Requirements & Essential Job Functions:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 6 months customer service, secretarial, and/or telemarketing experience required or equivalent military experience.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 WPM.
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally and fluently.
- Experience working with a PC and internet navigation skills are required.
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times, follow established and documented policies and standard operating procedures, and adhering to privacy rules.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team is required.
- Strong problem solving and probing question skills required.
- This position requires the physical ability to sit for up to 2 hours at a time while assisting callers; this position is a sedentary position in an office environment.
- This position requires 100% phone work which includes wearing a headset while simultaneously using a phone and computer.
- This position requires the ability to work in stressful situations.
- Adhere to a strict attendance and limited break policy.
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees’ desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency and innovation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation, Typing & Reading Skills Assessment Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Customer/Client Focus, Communication Proficiency, Teamwork Orientation, Technical Capacity, Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.