We are seeking a Pipelayer/ Tailman to assist underground crews in the installation of pipe for storm or sanitation sewers, drains and water mains.
· Assist crew with various duties as assigned for underground construction projects.
· Operating Hand and Power Tools, up to 70% of the day.
· Hand Digging, up to 50% of the day.
· Climbing and Grasping, up to 50% of the day.
· Twisting and Bending, up to 50% of the day.
· Lifting up to 50 pounds, up to 15% of the day.
· Pushing up to 50 pounds, up to 15% of the day.
· Pulling up to 50 pounds, up to 15% of the day.
· Carrying up to 50 pounds, up to 15% of the day.
Johnson-Davis is proud to be an industry leader for 40 years working on underground utility projects including storm drainage, water main, sanitary sewer, force main sheeting, and dewatering. Our team’s expertise and creativity allow us to build projects from the most simple to the most complex.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more. Email HR@JohnsonDavis.com, fax 561-465-8639, or call 561-270-0028.
Job training opportunities available after hire.
Disclaimer: This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of Johnson-Davis Inc.