PeopleTec is currently seeking a Receptionist to provide administrative support to our corporate office in Huntsville, AL.
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of clerical tasks. The individual will be the first point of contact for our company; therefore, maintaining a polished and professional appearance is a must. To be successful as a Receptionist, the candidate should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. The ideal candidate must be a flexible team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks in an extremely fast-paced working environment for our corporate headquarters.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding phone calls
- Maintaining visitor logs and visitor badges
- Purchasing office supplies
- Maintaining a professional office environment
- Arranging travel
- Conference room scheduling
- Coordinating and ordering lunches and refreshments for executive level meetings
- General clerical duties to include copying, distributing correspondence, and filing
- Assist in preparing for company events and provide backup support for other administrative team members
- 1+ year of experience in an administrative support role
- 1+ year of experience working in Microsoft Outlook, specifically with calendar processing and email correspondence
- High level of proficiency with MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with co-workers and executive management
- Ability to deal with difficult situations in a fast-paced working environment in a timely and effective manner
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks while streamlining daily responsibilities
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures as assigned by the company FSO
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- This role may require additional work duties outside of standard business hours to facilitate company events
- Travel: None
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
A minimum of a High School education is required; Associate's Degree is preferred.
- Must be able to lift/carry/push/pull 25 lbs
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer
- Stamina to sit and to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions
- Candidate may be expected to work varying hours to ensure successful operation of activities in the organization
- Secret Security clearance
- 1+ year of experience working in Microsoft SharePoint
- Previous experience planning corporate events
- Experience in a government contracting facility
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.