Recruiting Associate Program
We are currently seeking entry level candidates for our Recruiting Associate Program in Glendale to help further develop our recruiting efforts.
The primary duty will be to recruit technical professionals for job placement.
Who is the ideal candidate?
Ø Professional, tenacious and extremely detail-oriented.
Ø Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and written skills.
Ø You must love to talk on the phone!!
Ø Enthusiastic, outgoing and eager to enter the world of professional and technology.
Ø Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) and strong Internet research abilities a must. Familiarity with technical computer applications and terminology and job boards a plus.
Software Management Consultants, Inc. (SMCI) is a leading regional IT staffing firm with a 35 year history of excellence.
Top Seven Reasons I want to work for SMCI
1. We are one of the top IT recruiting firms in Los Angeles, 2017: Los Angeles Business Journal #6 on the “Temporary Placement Firms in Los Angeles County” list.
2. Big earning potential! Base + Bonus. Be in control of your earnings.
3. Technology!!! Be at the forefront of learning the latest in technology. You’ll gain many skills to grow professionally and earn more money.
4. No technology or recruiting experience needed – we will train you from the ground up! All you need is drive, determination, motivation and a great attitude.
5. Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 K, and more.
6. Fun working environment. Team atmosphere. You’ll love the people you’re working with.
7. A company that truly cares for their employees. We’ve been around for a long time and so have many of our staff, just ask us!