If you are an outgoing and driven individual who is seeking career satisfaction with a financially stable and growing company, join the team at MH Equipment! As a Sales Coordinator with MH Equipment, you will primarily be responsible for managing/coordinating customer orders with MH Equipment vendors, manufacturers and suppliers including order entry, tracking and invoicing. You will interact daily with Regional Sales Managers, Material Handling Specialists and the Sales, Service, Rental, ReSales, Shipping and Parts departments within MH Equipment branch locations.
MH Equipment is an authorized Hyster and Yale lift truck and forklift dealer that provides top quality material handling equipment to meet our customers' needs. We sell a broad selection of Hyster forklifts and Yale truck lifts that will fulfill any job specification as well as a terrific array of other new and used material handling equipment. We have won the Hyster “Dealer of Distinction" award multiple times. We give back to the communities we do business in through the His First Foundation, which contributes 10% of our annual income to charitable endeavors that our employees are involved with. Being a member of the MH Equipment family means being part of a fast-growing company that offers daily opportunities to learn and succeed. Our focus and culture are centered on our beliefs that people matter, passion inspires and purpose unites.
For more information on who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.mhequipment.com
- Manage orders and invoicing for new and used equipment, allied equipment, accessory and catalog items which includes the following;
- Ensure properly completed sales forms are submitted and MH Equipment ordering and demo policies/processes are followed.
- Accurate and timely processing of all communication related to a sale including quotes, order entry, confirmations, acknowledgements, purchase orders, invoicing, lease documents, vendor communication, shipping instructions and customer post sale communications.
- Input Gross Profit and Sales Booking data for Sales commission calculations and maintain accurate sales files.
- Communicate with and route information to Sales and Service departments in support of customer orders and product delivery.
- Manage New Equipment Inventory website and integrity of Business System (NDS) records of stock, pool and on-order inventory of new equipment.
- Ensure that vendor special pricing (SPR) and Dealer pricing programs are properly used.
- Compile and/or manage reports on booking and sales activity, report ITA Bookings.
- Assist in locating inventory and coordinate movement of inventory.
- Utilize Hyster/Yale’s NOVO system and the Digital Dealer Management System as required in support of sales activity.
- Approve Supplier invoices for payment.
- Maintain appropriate levels of product literature for region.
- Extract and input information as needed in support of sales activity in Customer Resource Management system (Salesforce.com).
- Present a professional image in personal appearance, dress and preparation.
- Represent MH Equipment professionally in all internal and external communications.
- Other duties as assigned.