If you are a skilled and friendly individual who is seeking career satisfaction with a financially stable and growing company, join the team at MH Equipment!
The Service Technician Recruiter is responsible for recruiting service technicians for all MH locations. This will be achieved through the development of relationships with technical training schools, colleges, and high schools. It will include attending job fairs and using other creative and traditional sourcing methods. The Technician Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring that we hire the best possible talent and fit for MH Equipment.
MH Equipment is an authorized Hyster and Yale lift truck and forklift dealer that provides top quality material handling equipment to meet our customers' needs. We sell a broad selection of Hyster forklifts and Yale truck lifts that will fulfill any job specification as well as a terrific array of other new and used material handling equipment. We have won the Hyster “Dealer of Distinction" award multiple times. We give back to the communities we do business in through the His First Foundation, which contributes 10% of our annual income to charitable endeavors that our employees are involved with. Being a member of the MH Equipment family means being part of a fast-growing company that offers daily opportunities to learn and succeed. Our focus and culture are centered on our beliefs that people matter, passion inspires and purpose unites.
For more information on who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.mhequipment.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Sources and attracts top talent for all service technician positions, effectively assessing a candidate’s fit to the Company and culture, the team and the position.
- Partners with hiring managers across the company to determine staffing needs.
- Works with HR Managers on creation of job postings.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with trade schools, colleges, universities, community colleges and school placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Posts jobs at trade schools and colleges, Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc.
- Develop profiles and participate in various social media platforms to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Provides information on the Company and job opportunities to potential candidates.
- Screens resumes and refers qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing. Provides initial phone screening if requested by hiring manager.
- Responsible for notifying candidates of employment status in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Stays informed and understands the external factors that impact the supply of top talent as well as the broader world of business.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- Present a professional image in personal appearance and preparation.