If you are a skilled and friendly individual who is seeking career satisfaction with a financially stable and growing company, join the team at MH Equipment!
At MH Equipment, we’re committed to equipping our employees with a safe and encouraging environment that Recognizes Integrity, Inspires Passion, and Enables Personal Growth. As a new Service Technician for MH Equipment, you’ll attend our Technician Academy where you will be introduced to the forklift industry and the types of equipment we service. You’ll be enrolled in various manufacturer product certification courses designed to help you become an Elite Level Technician. We have a staff of professional trainers who will teach you how to stay safe while working on equipment - everything from the basics of working on engines to the more complicated computer diagnostic and control systems. Our Technician Academy will help you gain the skills and knowledge necessary to handle today’s most sophisticated engine power technology.
MH Equipment is an authorized Hyster and Yale lift truck and forklift dealer that provides top quality material handling equipment to meet our customers' needs. We sell a broad selection of Hyster forklifts and Yale truck lifts that will fulfill any job specification as well as a terrific array of other new and used material handling equipment. We have won the Hyster “Dealer of Distinction" award multiple times. We give back to the communities we do business in through the His First Foundation, which contributes 10% of our annual income to charitable endeavors that our employees are involved with. Being a member of the MH Equipment family means being part of a fast-growing company that offers daily opportunities to learn and succeed. Our focus and culture are centered on our beliefs that people matter, passion inspires and purpose unites.
For more information on who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.mhequipment.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Diagnose and repair construction equipment, lift trucks and other identified products
- Communicate with the Customer and provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Perform only those repairs clearly and specifically requested by the owner of the lift truck or product.
- Thoroughly document and assess the condition of the product related to other repairs that are not part of the repair or quote
- Accurately account for all paid labor hours, drive time, all parts used and for van parts inventory
- Submit complete documentation for all work in a timely manner, as required by management
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tools, van and Customer facility while working there
- Keep your service van clean, neat, and well serviced at all times
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Work Rules.
- Make repairs accurately and timely with minimum required call-backs or re-work
- Keep Manager advised of job progress, delays, changes, status, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned