Our client is a marketing firm specializing in the firearms and defensive industries.
This is an independent contractor opportunity, 40 hours a week.
If you lock and load in your dreams, are passionate about high quality firearms, accessories, and gear, and have a love for marketing, this is the position for you.
Job Duties Include (But Are Not Limited To):
- Creating social media posts for a variety of clients in the firearms industry (including sourcing images if needed and writing copy)
- Scheduling social media posts either through the social platform or a social media management tool
- Staying up to date with social media trends
- Engaging with customers through social media platforms including responding to direct messages, comments, etc.
- Tracking and analyzing client social media growth
- Developing social media strategy for clients including brand voice, buyer personas, posting types, and frequencies
- Creating client-facing reports and participating in meetings
You are a great fit if you...
- Have an in-depth understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter from a business perspective
- Are eager to grow in the agency and become an expert in digital marketing
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Love copywriting
- Are Detail-oriented and organized
- Work well independently and in a group
- Have an interest in firearms
We would be even more excited if you...
- Know the firearms industry inside and out
- Follow firearm companies online and understand their social presence
- Have experience running an online social media profile for a business
- Have college degree in marketing or related field (or are working on one)
Why Work Here?
We aim to provide our clients with high quality video content and digital marketing services to demonstrate why they're the best in the industry. We're a tight-knit agency that works together to deliver exceptional results to our clients, but we love to make work fun. Don't be surprised if you see a Nerf dart or two flying across the room while you're on the job. We also offer the resources and freedom to allow our contractors to develop and fine-tune their skills on the job.