The CSR Supervisor is responsible to provide supervision and leadership to Customer Service Representatives (CSR), with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer service level agreements, for the U.S. Census Questionnaire Program.
- Supervises, develops, and coaches CSRs to ensure productivity, quality, attendance, and timeliness of work in the completion of assigned projects and departmental goals.
- Performs tasks to ensure service level requirements are met.
- Assumes leadership responsibility for department tasks and call center activities as required.
- Completes and delivers employee coaching.
- Provides departmental leadership, works closely with Customer Service Representatives.
- Participates in interviewing and hiring process.
- Supports and enforces call center expectations as well as departmental and corporate policies and procedures.
- Makes recommendations to management for disciplinary actions up to terminations.
- Looks for trends or issues within the call center and suggests and implements process improvements and enhancements through various methods of approval.
- Communicates pertinent program updates in a timely manner.
- Promotes a positive team-oriented and employee participative culture.
- Has a solid understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Participates in programs to recognize and reward quality performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 6 months supervisor or leadership experience required.
- Minimum 2 years customer service, leadership and team interaction skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, clearly, professionally and fluently.
- Uses good judgment, ability to make independent decisions and proactively problem solve as required.
- Must be able to respond professionally to difficult or tense calls/situations that may arise out of daily duties.
- Must have the ability to organize simultaneous tasks for individual assignments and the workflow of others within the unit.
- Must have PC skills (Microsoft Office) with an emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within established contractual service levels required.
- Proven ability to work as a team member.
- Flexibility and willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation or DoD Clearance, Suitability and Skills Assessments Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, MS Outlook and Office Skills, Leadership Team, People Skills, Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented, Learning, Flexibility, Effective Communication.
Pearl offers a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401K. Additional ancillary benefits will also be available.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.