· We are seeking an Underground Utilities Carpenter to construct underground drainage structures.
· Bending up to 20% of the day from standing position.
· Carrying (either/both hands) up to 50 lbs. up to 40% of the day from standing position.
· Climbing/pulling body weight up to 20% of the day into equipment and underground structures.
· Grasping (either/both hands) up to 60 lb. force up to 70% of the day in all conceivable positions.
· Kneeling up to 10% of the day from and returning to standing position.
· Lifting (floor to waist) up to 50 lbs. up to 40% of the day.
· Lifting (waist to overhead) up to 50 lbs. up to 40% of the day.
· Pulling up to 80 lbs. up to 20% of the day for movement of masonry bags.
· Pushing up to 80 lbs. up to 20% of the day for movement of masonry bags.
· Reaching (overhead) up to 30-40% of the day from standing position.
· Sitting for up to 4 hours for drive time.
· Squatting with up to 50 lbs. up to 5% of the day with adverse posture/force applied.
· Standing with up to 50 lbs. up to 5% of the day with static posture/ force applied.
· Twisting with up to 50 lbs. up to 5% of the day with adverse posture/ force applied.
· Walking with up to 50 lbs. up to 5% of the day with force applied.
· Confined space self-rescue pull body weight up to 1% of the day climbing under duress.
· Confined space winch operation up to 70 lbs. up to 1% of the day to operate retrieval winch as attendant.
Johnson-Davis is proud to be an industry leader for 40 years working on underground utility projects including storm drainage, water main, sanitary sewer, force main sheeting, and dewatering. Our team’s expertise and creativity allow us to build projects from the most simple to the most complex.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, paid holidays, and vacation, 401k retirement plan with match, and more. Email HR@JohnsonDavis.com, fax 561-465-8639, or call 561-270-0028.
Job training opportunities available after hire.
Disclaimer: This job description is not a contract and may be adjusted as deemed appropriate in the sole discretion of Johnson-Davis Inc.