VoicePro Reservation Agent
TravelClick offers innovative, cloud-based and data-driven solutions for hotels around the globe to maximize revenue. We have a dynamic and innovative work environment with a high level of growth opportunity. Headquartered in New York, TravelClick operates in 176 countries, with local experts in 39 countries and 14 offices in New York, Atlanta, Barcelona, Bucharest, Chicago, Dallas, Dubai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Orlando, Ottawa, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore. Our diverse team's backgrounds and expertise allows for a global perspective which drives better results and defines our company culture.
TravelClick enables over 50,000 hoteliers to drive better business decisions and know, acquire, convert and retain guests. The Company’s interconnected suite of solutions includes Business Intelligence, Reservations & Booking Engine, Media, Web & Video and Guest Management.
Our award-winning business solutions provide innovative websites and digital marketing services to thousands of hotels around the world. Our track record of innovation and performance has earned us and our clients over 800 website design awards since 2007 from the Interactive Media Awards, W3 Awards, Webby Awards, Magellan Awards, Davey Awards, Mobile WebAwards, Communicator Awards, Horizon Interactive Awards and the HSMAI Adrian Awards.
- Our TRAVELCLICK Values -
Customer Focus * Excellence * Global * Integrity * Passion * Respect * Teamwork
TravelClick’s iHotelier VoicePro is our full-service, private-label voice reservations solution, designed exclusively for hotels by hospitality experts. Our professional voice sales agents answer incoming reservation calls and enter new bookings directly into our iHotelier Central Reservation System (CRS). Our VoicePro service is available in various flexible models to support our customer’s reservations strategy. The department provides 24/7 full service support.
As a VoicePro Reservation Agent, you will answer incoming calls and provide descriptive information regarding rooms, accommodations, rates, amenities, special packages and guest services, on behalf of properties across The Americas including independent hotels, luxury resorts, and large global brands, all while delivering excellent customer experiences.
If you are an outgoing and persuasive person, with experience in customer service or sales roles in hospitality, travel, retail, restaurants, and/or call centers, you will fit in wonderfully among our sales and service driven team.
VoicePro is a 24x7 call center; therefore, we are looking for someone with open availability.
- Drive revenue through the selling and up selling of reservations, room types and additional items.
- Provide quality customer service on every call.
- Answer customer inquiries, providing professional assistance to potential and existing guests on every call.
- Provide detailed descriptions of destinations, resort accommodations and products.
- Provide accurate pricing on all products i.e. accommodations, airline and packages.
- Suggest products to enhance stay and enjoyment.
- Up sell products and accommodations whenever possible.
- Accurately input all data required to complete transactions.
- Operate multiple computer applications accurately and effectively.
- Meet and or exceed defined sales goals and targets.
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 6+ months of experience in Customer Service
· Ability to work nights and weekends
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Proven track record of efficient problem-solving
- Ability to successfully multitask in fast paced environment using multiple computer applications
- Proven strong sales, service and closing skills with the ability to overcome objection
- Background in the travel and trade industry is a plus
- Experience working is fast paced work environment
- Hospitality and Service Minded
- Sales and Service Driven
- Fluency in another language such as Spanish, Portuguese or French is a plus
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.”