The WFO Senior Site Specialist is responsible for monitoring real time CSR schedule adherence and working with local recruiting and site CCO to assign CSRs to schedules for the U.S. Census Questionnaire Program.
- Monitors real-time CSR schedule adherence.
- Assigns CSR schedules for new and existing CSRs.
- Creates and assigns overtime schedules as necessary.
- Schedules all requested CSR coaching sessions.
- Enters and manages site-level CSR exceptions, schedules changes and time off requests.
- Develops, monitors and compares daily and intraday metric of contact volume, half-hourly contact volume patterns, averagecontact handle time, caseloads, number of outbound attempts, and service level targets.
- Maintains weekly CSR headcount, channel language queue.•Monitors intraday performance.
- Reports any contact volume and/or average handle time anomalies to WFO Site Supervisor.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years customer service, leadership and team interaction skills are required.•Must have PC skills (Microsoft Office) with an emphasis on Excel.
- Experience with WFO tool.
- Must have demonstrated leadership skills and good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within established contractual service levels required
- Proven ability to work as a team member•Flexibility and wiling to perform other duties as assigned.
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees’ desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clientsand community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect,transparency and innovation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation or DoD Clearance, Suitability and Skills Assessment Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, MS Outlook and Office Skills, Leadership Team, People Skills, Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented, Learning, Flexibility, Effective Communication. Benefits: Pearl offers benefits packages that include medical, dental, vision, basic life, short term disability, paid time off and paid holidays. Participation in the company’s 401K plan is available to all employees. Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.