The City of Kentwood Parks and Recreation department is hiring seasonal Youth Sports Instructors to plan and execute practice, camps and/or clinics for 4-6 year old children. For more details, please see the full Job Description.
Qualified applicants will have the following:
- At least 18 years of age or older;
- Have a high school diploma/GED;
- One (1) year of experience working with children in an education, recreation, or similar program;
- Have the ability to handle a group of 10 or more kids; and
- Exhibit patience, enthusiasm, and dependability.
This position is seasonal, the program is 4-6 weeks long. Instructors typically work once a week usually in the evenings for about one hour. The pay is $12.00 per hour.
Official Basketball, Tennis, or Pickleball experience is not required, however, having some familiarity with the game as a player or a coach will be helpful.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.