The USCCA prepares responsible American gun owners to avoid danger, save lives and keep their loved ones safe. As the provider of sales, marketing, operations and administrative support to the USCCA, Delta Defense, LLC is looking for someone to join our Fulfillment Team. Warehouse Associates play a critical role in making sure our members’ orders are complete and accurate. In this position, you will find, process and pull orders for shipment, and pick, pack and ship all orders and materials. On our team, everyone plays a critical role and thrives in an environment that is constantly going and growing.
*This is a first shift Monday-Friday opening at our West Bend, WI HQ.*
Position Summary: The purpose of this position is to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment of product orders, welcome kits, magazine circulation and merchandise.
- Utilize company platforms to find, process, and pull orders for shipment
- Pick, pack, and ship all orders and materials
- Coordinate with external teams to prepare upcoming promotion packages and postage costs
- Alert management of inventory and/or shipping supply needs
- Prepare, produce, and fulfill new and renewing member kits
- Have all orders ready by USPS/UPS pick up times. Coordinate delivery of items not picked up on site.
- Assist with returned mail processing
- Process and ship all private magazine sends
- Process, produce, and mail internal renewal, collections, and retention mailings
- Maintain and fulfill internal employee purchase requests
- Maintain and organize warehouse and off site storage facility
- Use pallet jacks, forklifts, and other equipment to relocate and organize products and shipping materials
- Quality check received inventory items and report deficiencies
- Update and maintain customer account information
- Update and fix incorrect/inaccurate product order requests
- Prepare and send magazine mailing list to vendor
- Other duties as assigned