The Sourcing Group is a full service online procurement distributor of business related print, promotional products, business gifts, and incentive/award programs for major corporations.
We are a fast paced organization with a high level of dedication to our clients. Our goal is to provide our clients with exceptional service and create innovative ideas to promote their companies, brands and/or events. For more information about our company and the services we offer, please visit our web site at www.thesourcinggroup.com
This is a full time in office position, Monday through Friday. Below is a description of the position that we have available:
Accounting Team Member – Accounts Receivable Support
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and be part of an online procurement industry leader and contribute to our tremendous growth. You will assume an important role providing client and sales support, in the areas of Accounts Receivable, Invoicing, Accounts Payable, Purchase Order Expensing and administrative functions in an exciting, dynamic sales environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Coordinate and process invoices from vendors and expense them to appropriate purchase orders.
- Troubleshoot, issues related to vendor invoices (expected cost vs. invoiced costs).
- Enter/post A/P invoices in our industry designed order processing/accounting application.
- Enter/Post Invoices to our clients.
- Print client invoices and distribute via email and/or snail mail.
- Review and resolve issues related to invoices sent to clients, charges to credit cards for completed projects.
- Provide support to meet the sales team’s objectives
- Achieve full understanding of company policies and processes in order to apply them to our client/vendor orders and inquiries.
- Represent the company in the most professional manner at all times