• Ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
• Positive attitude and neat appearance.
• Must speak and understand English.
• Attend all ASM Alcohol and Policy Training Classes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good attitude required.
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Prior law enforcement, security and/or military experience desired.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to ask for ID from someone drinking alcohol with common characteristics of an underage patron.
• Ability to identify a fake ID.
• Ability to communicate politely and effectively in the proper situation.
• Skilled with handling situations that may require additional assistance.
• Ability to maintain kind and helpful attitude.
Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
This position requires walking, standing, stooping and may reacquire lifting up to 30 lbs, substantial standing and walking.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor