NEW HIRING ! URGENT
Location : 7590 Cypress Ave., Riverside, CA 92503
We are immediately in need of Body Tech Helper to the following locations :
Position Title: Collision Technician
Reports to: General Manager
The Collision Technician repairs vehicles thoroughly, safely, and profitably in a manner consistent with Kaizen Collision Centers S.O.P., insurance partner and industry guidelines/standards.
- Examines damaged vehicle and efficiently plans repair process.
- Works and communicates with others on vehicle repair status.
- Thoroughly disassemble, repair, and reassemble each vehicle.
- Performs quality repairs while keeping on-time status in mind.
- Makes decisions on repair vs. replace considering safety, cost and cycle time.
- Attend/collaborate with team during daily production meetings.
- Stay up to date with required I-Car and Company Safety Training.
- Ability to use frame machine.
- Certification in body repair preferred.
- Knowledge of vehicle repair process by manufacturer.
- I-CAR welding certified.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting measuring data.
- Ability to supervise repair personnel.
- Must be able to pass thorough background check
For Quick Applications :
Apply thru Website: https://www.kaizenautocare.com/
Or Email: email@example.com
Or Direct Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org contact #623.258.0577
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
Posted Pay is approximation & subject to change Depending On Experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have your own tools?
- Auto body repair: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person