NEW & URGENTLY NEEDED!
Location : 702 South 9th Street, Gunnison, CO 81230
Position Title: Paint Technician
Reports to: General Manager
The Paint Technician is responsible for refinishing all assigned vehicles using standard operating procedures in accordance with each written repair order.
- Prioritize daily workload to keep all vehicles on schedule for in-time delivery.
- Performs all refinish procedures:
- Mix paints to match color specifications or vehicles original colors using color charts.
- Follow OEM standards for blending formulas, topcoat application and curing.
- Prepare vehicle and parts for painting using proper techniques, equipment, and materials.
- Remove grease, dirt, paint, or rust from vehicle surfaces.
- Apply paper and masking tape to protect non-painted surfaces.
- Paint Maintenance: Maintain all tools and equipment.
- Keep workspace clean and organized.
- Ensure the paint area, prep station, paint booth, paint storage and paint mixing area are clean.
- Ensure all refinish products are stored as directed.
- May help with general paint booth maintenance.
- Materials: Effectively manage paint inventory and refinish supplies to meet production needs. Maintain acceptable cost per paint labor hour. Partner with location manager to support accurate and timely materials purchasing.
- Safety: Utilize all required safety equipment and follow proper refinishing procedures in compliance with OSHA safety guidelines. Wear and use the required safety equipment (respirator, eye, and skin protectors), handle and dispose hazardous waste properly.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Job duties/Job description may be adjusted or added based on the needs of the business or at management discretion
- 2-5 years automotive painting and refinishing experience required.
- Prior refinish experience., sanding, masking, prepping, base coat, topcoat applications for refinishing vehicles to automotive specification standards.
- Automotive paint color matching experience and ability to follow technical support data to meet OEM color match.
- Certifications in paint procedures
- I-Car certifications
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team to meet shared objectives.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Valid drivers' license required.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Willing and able to pass a thorough background check.
For Quick Applications :
Apply thru Website: https://www.kaizenautocare.com/
Or Email: email@example.com
Or Direct Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org /contact #623.258.0577
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
Posted Pay is approximation & subject to change Depending On Experience (DOE)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
Gunnison, CO 81230: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
What paint lines have you sprayed?
Work Location: In person