URGENT HIRING !!! for TEMPE, ARIZONA branch
Location : 622 S Hacienda Dr., Tempe, AZ 85281
Position Title: Parts Specialist
Reports to: General Manager
Position Summary: The Parts Specialist role plays a critical role in ensuring the repair process is completed in a timely manner. Parts Specialist orders, receives, processes and monitors parts throughout the repair process. The Parts Specialist may also support sublet operation scheduling. This position will work closely with the General Manager, Estimators and Body Technicians.
• Manage and complete all parts ordering: Order parts based on initial estimates and supplements utilizing the company prescribed ordering platform. Communicate with parts vendors to order parts needed. Partner with General Manager and Estimators to ensure parts accuracy.
• Monitor deliveries: Track parts status. Update General Manager and Estimators accordingly.
• Receive and check in parts: Receive and check in all delivered parts daily to ensure all parts are accounted for. Check quality and mirror match parts to damaged parts. Ensure all parts received are tagged with the appropriate work order number.
• Return incorrect parts: Initiate parts return to vendor immediately if the part is incorrect. Complete all daily returns.
• Invoice Posting: Ensure all parts, invoices and credits are posted as they are received, and all are posted daily.
• Statement Reconciliation: Assist location in monthly vendor reconciliation process.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Job duties/Job description may be adjusted or added based on the needs of the business or at management discretion
• Ability to work collaboratively with the team to meet shared objectives.
• Knowledge of automotive parts.
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Valid drivers' license required.
• Eligible to work in the United States.
• Willing and able to pass a thorough background check.
Preferred Qualifications :
• 1-year prior parts experience in collision repair.
• 1-year CCC One management system experience.
To Quickly Apply, go to this LINK : Website: https://www.kaizenautocare.com/
Or send application to Email: email@example.com
Or Direct Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Pay starts from $25.00 per hour
Posted Pay is approximation & subject to change Depending on Experience (DOE)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate before starting work (Required)
- 622 S Hacienda Dr., Tempe, AZ 85281
Do you have experience with Parts Trader?
Do you have experience with OPS Trax?
Work Location: In person