• Basic working knowledge of food and beverage.
• Knowledge of bartending.
• Basic math ability to accurately count and handle money.
• Ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
• Positive attitude and neat appearance.
• Must speak and understand English.
• Attend all ASM Global Alcohol and Policy Training Classes
• Ability to pass background/credit check.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills. A good attitude and a smiling face required.
• Knowledge of sanitary practices.
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Ability to work with co-workers, volunteers and all levels of staff.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Work ethic encourages strong urgency and quality in a team environment.
• Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
• Regular attendance is an essential job function.
• Attention to detail.
Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays, in addition to normal business hours.
This position requires stooping and lifting up to 40 lbs, substantial standing and walking. Agile finger movement to handle glasses, bottles, and cans along with cash register.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.