C++ PROGRAMMER / JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – RED HAT LINUX SYSTEMS
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Minimum Clearance Required: N/A
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret Clearance
- Proficient in C++ and Java with experience in developing software in Red Hat Linux.
- Perform tasks in software architecture design, user interface, software development, and desktop integration of COTS and GOTS tools.
- Ability to lead a small team, mentor junior engineers, and collaborate with other talented software and system engineers to motivate, inspire, and mentor in a dynamic agile environment.
- Transform high level requirements into system and software designs and lead the implementation of the solution architecture.
- Bachelor of Science degree in software engineering, computer science, or related field with 4-6 years of related experience or a Master of Science degree with at least 2-4 years of experience or a PhD with at least 0-2 years of experience.
- Proficiency with programming languages C++, Java, and Python
- Understanding of Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/securityengineering/sdl) or similar frameworks.
- Development in C++ and Java on Red Hat Linux
- Virtualization experience in tools such as VMware, KVM, VirtualBox Hypervisors.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Experience with Apache Niagara Files (NiFi).
- Experience and knowledge of SELinux, Linux containers, and Red Hat Linux 8.
- Skills in system hardening and security testing, NIST 800-53, etc.
- Atlassian tools with Jira and Confluence.
- Skills using Git, GitLab, CI/CD and Vagrant.
- Using file format specifications to parse and unparsed complex file formats.
- Networking, network protocols, some programming with custom or homegrown network and data protocols.
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR# 2021-0040
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”