About the Job:
You will act as a liaison for the Physician Recruiters, healthcare providers and healthcare facilities (client). Develop a strong understanding of healthcare provider and client needs. Provide ongoing communication and support both internally and externally.
· Responsible for coordinating between sales team and client support division.
· Responsible for updating and maintaining sales division reports.
· Assist recruiting efforts by sourcing new healthcare providers.
· Assist recruiters with extensions, provider presentations and bookings.
· Assist with healthcare provider and client calendars and scheduling.
· Coordinate service record/expense report support.
· Address any healthcare provider pay or client invoice concerns.
· Coordinate delivery of healthcare provider and client gifts.
· Assist with AdobeSign documents.
· High school graduate. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 1+ years of working in a support role preferred.
· Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to build professional relationships and work in a team environment.
· Strong organizational, time management and written/verbal communication skills.
· Solid analytical, creative and problem-solving abilities.
· Project management skills with the ability to assist, direct and coordinate with others.
· Ability to multitask, work under pressure and sustain a fast paced work environment.
Here’s Why The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Ranks Jackson & Coker A Top 5 Mid-Sized Workplace:
CAREER LONGEVITY: Jackson & Coker is a nationally known and highly respected, industry-leading organization known for quality and service with a strong national and local presence. You will be working in an industry that will withstand the test of time in a prestigious field.
TRAINING: No medical experience is required. You will be trained and mentored by the best in our industry. In-depth orientation and ongoing training will prepare you to succeed in this key role.
STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITIES: Our beautiful corporate headquarters is equipped with a gym including exercise classes and a personal training staff, full-length pool and locker rooms with a sauna and steam room; several onsite restaurants at 25% off for associates; Starbucks; miniature golf course and game room; nail salon; dry cleaning and car wash services. Associates enjoy the convenience of our onsite health clinic where they as well as their families can be seen by a Physician or a Nurse Practitioner at no cost and receive free prescriptions. Our childcare and virtual learning support is a huge bonus to our associates with growing families. All associates are eligible for an array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to name a few. We also have a company sponsored 401K plan with company matching funds.
CULTURE: Associate-led philanthropic committees support the causes important to our associates. Associate Networking Groups including the People of Color, Women's and PRIDE Networks. We are a mission-focused company that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
For more about this job, please contact:
Christa Scollard at CareersJCLT@jacksonandcoker.com or 800.272.2707
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.