Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain and Maintain: TS/SCI with polygraph
- Analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of Cloud solutions
- Leveraging expertise in the use of AWS/C2S Cloud architectures and solutions to support software development in a DevOps environment
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline with 4 years related experience, or a Master of Science degree with 2-4 years of experience.
- 1-2 years of Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), including EC2, Network, ELB, and S3.
- Comprehension and understanding of the wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in Cloud technologies.
- Expertise leveraging cloud services and tools within the SDLC
- Experience troubleshooting complex distributed environments and taking corrective actions to ensure availability
- Evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of the overall system
- Determine and provide analysis for approach to solutions. Experience with multiple operating systems, including UNIX, Linux, and Windows 2008 and 2012.
- Experience with multi–threaded, big data, and distributive Cloud architectures and frameworks.
- Support the planning of system and development deployment and meeting software compliance standards
- Evaluate interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of the overall system.
- Experience applying security compliance standards in a development environment
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR# 2021-0034
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”