NEW HIRING : Flagstaff East, Arizona branch location
Position Title: Collision Technician
Reports to: General Manager
The Collision Technician repairs vehicles thoroughly, safely, and profitably in a manner consistent with Kaizen Collision Centers S.O.P., insurance partner and industry guidelines/standards.
• Examines damaged vehicle and efficiently plans repair process.
• Works and communicates with others on vehicle repair status.
• Thoroughly disassemble, repair, and reassemble each vehicle.
• Performs quality repairs while keeping on-time status in mind.
• Makes decisions on repair vs. replace considering safety, cost and cycle time.
• Attend/collaborate with team during daily production meetings.
• Stay up to date with required I-Car and Company Safety Training.
• Ability to use frame machine.
• Certification in body repair preferred.
• Knowledge of vehicle repair process by manufacturer.
• I-CAR welding certified.
• Skill in analyzing and interpreting measuring data.
• Ability to supervise repair personnel.
• Must be able to pass thorough background check
For Quick Applications :
Apply thru Website: https://www.kaizenautocare.com/
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Direct Email to: email@example.com /contact #623.258.0577
Job Type: Full-time
- Pay starts from $23.00 per hour
POSTED PAY IS APPROXIMATION & SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (DOE)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute & relocate before starting work (Required)
- 2360 E Huntington Dr., Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Work Location: In person