Kaizen Collision Center is looking to hire an experienced Estimator to join our team. This is an exceptional opportunity for a qualified, meticulous, quality-minded estimator who is looking to find a permanent home in their career field.
Position Title: Collision Estimator
Reports to: General Manager
The Collision Estimator is responsible for examining vehicles for collision related damage, document the time and effort required to repair and refinish vehicles back to pre-accident condition in accordance with Kaizen Collision Center standards and insurance partner guidelines. Additional internal and business partner supported training a necessary.
• Review with customers and walk-through the repair process: Greet customers by phone or in-person; explain to customers about the collision repair process, including insurance claims information, processing, and payment procedures. Educate customers regarding importance of CSI survey questions and maintain strong communication to cultivate positive CSI results.
• Complete vehicle intake process: This includes mapping damage, photographing vehicles, and documenting files.
• Prepare estimates and supplements: Review vehicle damage and prepare estimates. Prepare supplements based on additional damage found, including parts price increases. Ability to pull and review All data/OE procedures for Body Technicians as needed/required.
• Follow DRP compliance: Understand and follow all insurance carrier Direct Repair Program (DRP) guidelines regarding all aspects of the repair.
• Production Management: Support the general manager in the routing of each repair including disbursement of all paperwork, scheduling, monitoring repairs, negotiating repair times, coordinating sublet work and all other aspects of the repair.
• Quality Assurance: Ensure Kaizen Collision Center quality standards are met throughout the repair process and before the vehicle is delivered to the customer.
• File Documentation: Maintain real time accuracy of assigned work files and reconcile for customer delivery and file closing process.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Job duties/Job description may be adjusted or added based on the needs of the business or at management discretion
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team to meet shared objectives.
- 2 years' prior collision experience
- Effective time-management.
- Able to multitask and manage competing prioritie
- Communicate effectively with teammates, customers, and business partners
- CCC One Experience.
- Valid drivers' license required.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Willing and able to pass a thorough background check.
For Quick Application :
Go to this Link : Website: https://www.kaizenautocare.com/
Or Email: email@example.com
Or Direct Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org /contact #623.258.0577
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
Posted Pay is approximation and subject to change Depending On Experience (DOE)
Benefits: (partial list)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute & relocate before starting work (Required)
:5855 W 56th Ave., Arvada, CO. 80002
Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person
- What DRP accounts do you have experience with?
- What are your average monthly sales?