• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
• Positive attitude and neat appearance.
• Must speak and understand English.
• Food Handler’s Permit or ability to obtain one upon hire
• Attend all SMG Alcohol and Policy Training Classes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Food handler certificate required from Health Department.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good attitude required.
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of sanitary practices.
• Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards
• Work ethic encourages quality in a team environment.
• Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks
• Attention to detail.
Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
This position requires ability to get in and around the facility (requires personal mobility), lifting, carrying, moving to lift up to 45 lbs.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.