• Previous management responsibilities.
• Experience within food and beverage.
• Ability to ensure each person on team delivers a high level of customer service with high standards for quality and cleanliness.
• Basic math ability to accurately count and handle money.
• Ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
• Positive attitude and neat appearance.
• Must speak and understand English.
• Attend all Food & Beverage assigned training classes and venue training.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Previous management or supervisory experience within food and beverage industry, preferred.
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills. A good attitude and a smiling face required.
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Ability to work with co-workers, volunteers and all levels of staff.
• Must be able to pass background/credit check.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Positive, customer service oriented attitude at all times.
• Cash register operation.
• Microsoft Office and Excel
• Data entry of inventory.
• Ability to lead team or teams as required.
• Strong knowledge of sanitary practices.
• Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards.
• Work ethic encourages strong urgency and quality in a team environment.
• Ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
• Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
• Attention to detail.
Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
This position requires stooping and lifting up to 45 lbs., substantial standing and walking. Finger dexterity to write, operate computer, cash register, POS system.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.