About the Job:
You will assist the Customer Support team with all administrative responsibilities required to place a healthcare provider with a healthcare facility. Complete various projects and miscellaneous requests in a timely manner while promoting Jackson & Coker’s professional image.
- Track and upload various documents
- Update database on an ongoing basis
- Maintain and distribute reports
- Ensures customer needs are satisfied and keep them informed of all arrangements
- Provide back-up coverage for Reception Team on an as needed basis
- Assist Service Coordinator Team with miscellaneous requests and special projects as needed
- Previous customer care experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and sustain a fast paced work environment with a professional presence.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint with good computer skills and typing abilities
Here’s Why The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Ranks Jackson & Coker A Top 5 Mid-Sized Workplace:
CAREER LONGEVITY: Jackson & Coker is a nationally known and highly respected, industry-leading organization known for quality and service with a strong national and local presence. You will be working in an industry that will withstand the test of time in a prestigious field.
TRAINING: No medical experience is required. You will be trained and mentored by the best in our industry. In-depth orientation and ongoing training will prepare you to succeed in this key role.
STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITIES: Our beautiful corporate headquarters is equipped with a gym including exercise classes and a personal training staff, full-length pool and locker rooms with a sauna and steam room; several onsite restaurants at 25% off for associates; Starbucks; miniature golf course and game room; nail salon; dry cleaning and car wash services. Associates enjoy the convenience of our onsite health clinic where they as well as their families can be seen by a Physician or a Nurse Practitioner at no cost and receive free prescriptions. Our childcare and virtual learning support is a huge bonus to our associates with growing families. All associates are eligible for an array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to name a few. We also have a company sponsored 401K plan with company matching funds.
CULTURE: Associate-led philanthropic committees support the causes important to our associates. Associate Networking Groups including the People of Color, Women's and PRIDE Networks. We are a mission-focused company that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
For more about this job, please contact:
Christa Scollard at CareersJCLT@jacksonandcoker.com or 800.272.2707
EEO Statement Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.