Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Telecommute (in Arlington, VA area)
Arlington, VA 22202
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Telecommute (Arlington, VA area)
Clearance Required: N/A
Level Must Be Able to Obtain and Maintain: N/A
seeking a Data Analyst to support Department of Defense clients with a
portfolio focused on infrastructure and resilience programs within
the energy and utilities domain. As a Data Analyst, your goal will be
to lead the critical analyses required for comprehensive planning of improving
the resilience of DoD installations. You will work directly with
the project lead and regularly interact with client stakeholders.
Conducting collection, extraction, and quantitative/qualitative analyses of installation energy/utility data and issuesAssisting in the identification of processes and energy/utility issues that will benefit from the practical application of Systems Engineering, Operations Research and other data analytical methods to facilitate decision making and justify resource allocations (e.g., Value Focused Thinking, Utility Theory, Analytic Hierarchy Process, Life-Cycle Cost Analysis, Cost and Engineering Estimates, and Data Envelopment Analysis).Providing analysis to support the inclusion of installation energy/utility/climate change implications, such as fuel and power issues, into decision making and inform Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE).Assisting in the development of language to incorporate energy resilience concepts and principles for installation energy subject matter (petroleum, natural gas, electricity; generation, storage, and distribution) into the installation energy planning process and documents.Assisting in the development of models and simulations related to analyses of energy resilience for utility systems.Developing and maintaining spreadsheets and databases in Microsoft Excel, Access, or other tools, as needed.Preparing reports, briefings, point papers, reviews and oral presentations as may be directed to translate the results from the analysis to government decision makers.
BA or BS in engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics, operations research, or related fieldA minimum of 4 years directly related experienceAdvanced experience using Excel and creating Access databasesFamiliarity with utility and infrastructure requirements and systems.Ability to grasp and competently apply policy for project requirements definition, programming, and metrics development.Understanding of System of Systems concepts, interactions, and analysisInterest in working on DoD projects to advance national security andU.S. Citizen and must be able to acquire a DoD Common Access Card
MA or MS in related fieldExperience in modeling and simulation of complex systemsKnowledge of Marine Corps structure and operationsExperience in analyzing the effects of meeting Government requirements with the technical ability to analyze processes through modeling and simulation tools and to employ process improvement reengineering methodologies and principles.Experience with programming languages, such as Python, Visual Basic, etc.
Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environmentWhen we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challengesCompetitive salary and benefits packageAlthough our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal lifeVisit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us!CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology,
educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Requisition: SR# 2021-0063
“We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
• BA or BS in engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics, operations research, or related field
• A minimum of 4 years directly related experience
• Advanced experience using Excel and creating Access databases
• Familiarity with utility and infrastructure requirements and systems.
• Ability to grasp and competently apply policy for project requirements definition, programming, and metrics development.
• Understanding of System of Systems concepts, interactions, and analysis
• Interest in working on DoD projects to advance national security and
• U.S. Citizen and must be able to acquire a DoD Common Access Card
• MA or MS in related field
• Experience in modeling and simulation of complex systems
• Knowledge of Marine Corps structure and operations
• Experience in analyzing the effects of meeting Government requirements with the technical ability to analyze processes through modeling and simulation tools and to employ process improvement reengineering methodologies and principles.
• Experience with programming languages, such as Python, Visual Basic, etc.