· Transports students to various cities by bus for recreational and educational purposes.
· Transports students to various medical centers.
· Transports equipment and/or commodities by vehicle to the Center.
· Transports students for other various reasons.
· Transports staff to and from commercial carriers.
· Transports students to various community relations work projects.
· Operates Center bus as required.
· Cleans vehicles and reports mechanical conditions.
· Transports vehicles to various maintenance centers.
· Ensures acceptable student behavior is demonstrated.
· Works towards meeting performance standard goals.
· Follows CDSS plan and Code of Conduct system daily.
· Adheres to required property control policies and procedures.
· Complies with all DOL guidelines, OFCCP regulation, Quality Assurance Plan (QAP), Serrato policies and procedures, Job Corps notices and bulletins, and Center policies and procedures.
· Maintains good housekeeping in all areas and complies with safety practices.
· Demonstrates and abides by Serrato Corporation’s core values and operating principles.
· Models, mentors, monitors appropriate Career Success Standards.
· Helps students become more employable through continuous reinforcement.
· Participation in PRH mandated staff training is mandatory.
Failure to participate may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Performs other duties as assigned.