Milwaukee, WI 53211
Storage and logistics company looking for experienced drivers and furniture movers to join our team!
You might not think of moving as a skilled trade. But it requires people with the same abilities. Great attention to detail, knowledge of leverage and weight distribution, the ability to predict potential problems, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and lastly........a great customer service attitude!
We specialize in small business logistics, focusing on furniture installation for the hospitality and interior design industry. In addition, we handle record storage for businesses, maintain private household goods storage vaults, offer select residential/commercial relocation, and provide residential packing and custom crating services.
Position requires the operation of 26" straight trucks and smaller 15" box trucks. Both platforms do NOT require a CDL. Seeking experienced drivers, but willing to train candidates that excel after a probationary period.
Applicants should be knowledgeable in residential household goods logistics and furniture installation/moving. Use of hand/power tools and furniture assembly required. Customer service is high on our list and our work requires a professional demeanor and appearance from team members. While these are physically demanding positions, this is NOT your typical moving company job!
We provide all tools and uniforms. M-F regular work-week. We start our day at 7 AM. Saturday work opportunities available but not required.
Full and part-time opportunities!
* Safely load and unload trucks/trailers/storage vaults and containers of all types
* Ability to manage 2-4 man crews to successfully complete given assignment
* Receive, unpack and inspection of freight shipments
* Completion of paperwork in a clear and detailed manner
* Assembly of furniture on job site and our facility
* Installation of furniture in residential and professional office environments
* Safe vehicle operation including daily pre-check inspection
* Working directly with clients to achieve satisfaction on job sites
Applicants must be capable of lifting all types of furniture. If you like being outside on a new job site every day and appreciate hard work, please take the time to let us know. Email us your resume, or stop in for an application in person at 2403 N. Maryland Ave. Monday - Friday between 7am-3pm. $20+ per hour. Benefits offered.
* Valid WI drivers license with a clean driving record
* Possess strong customer service skills
* Physical labor work experience or stamina
* Experience operating large vehicles
* Reliable transportation and history of punctuality
* Pass a pre-employment drug screen
* The drive to work hard and achieve daily work goals
* Attention to detail is an absolute MUST