Please apply at this link for priority consideration:
Catalyst and Your Career
At Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union, our mission is to be a premier innovative corporate credit union, providing exceptional member value in an efficient, safe and sound manner.
To accomplish this, we actively pursue talented individuals capable of making a positive impact on member credit unions, and we do our best to retain these employees. Among the ways we do this are generous benefits, a safe work environment and promotion of a strong work-life balance. We believe in our employees’ success, and the average employee tenure of 14 years suggests that our employees feel the same way!
The Work Itself
The Electronic Payments Specialist will provide excellent customer service supporting Catalyst Corporate’s electronic and faster payments products to member credit unions. The Electronic Payments Specialist is required to work with the group to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously ensuring all department service standards and procedures are achieved. The Electronic Payments Specialist is responsible for implementation of faster payment products including, FedNow, Real Time Payments, CU Loan Pay and Moli. This role is also responsible for handling the day to day operations related to faster payment products, including billing, member support, handling exception items, and vendor management. The Electronic Payments Specialist role requires a strong knowledge of rules for each faster payment solution, and software functionality. This position will also assist with ACH daily operations and credit union inquiries.
The Talent You Bring
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- Basic computer and office skills
- Job-related course work after high school, equivalent to one year of additional education
- FedNow, Real Time Payment Knowledge
- ACH experience
- Banking experience
How We'll Have Your Back
Catalyst Corporate’s compensation structure offers market-competitive base pay. However, Catalyst's full compensation package is more than just your paycheck and is meant to support and improve your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: Federal Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, and Parental Leave, as well as time off for volunteering.
- Planning for the Future: 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions.
- Supporting your Health & Well-Being: Flexible health and insurance options, including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance choices, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance, as well as a Flexible Spending Account.
- Building a Family: We were named “2021 Best Place for Working Parents” due to our commitment to family-friendly policies and practices.
- Work-Life Integration: Other benefits include credit union membership, a casual work environment, paid covered parking, and an onsite fitness facility with showers. In addition, we also offer access to a variety of onsite services, such as a massage therapist and personal trainer, car wash and detail service, vehicle refueling service, and food delivery service.
Who We Are
Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union is a wholesale cooperative financial institution that serves 1,400+ credit unions across the country. Catalyst Corporate provides its members with core financial services and back-office support, including payments, liquidity, investment and balance sheet management solutions. For more information, visit www.catalystcorp.org.
Catalyst Corporate is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.