We are seeking a dynamic and highly organized Executive Assistant to provide exceptional support to our CEO.
A mission-driven organization, Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry (LMM) serves people in Northeast Ohio and walks with them on their road to self-sufficiency. LMM helps empower people to overcome barriers, obtain job skills, gain employment, locate safe and stable housing, access counseling and support services, stay out of prison, and secure second chances in community. Our mission is to promote shalom (peace, well-being) and justice (right relationships) through a Christian ministry of service and advocacy with those who are oppressed, forgotten and hurting.
The Executive Assistant plays a crucial role in supporting the President & CEO, Board of Directors, and Senior Leadership Team by performing advanced clerical duties. This includes facilitating strategic priorities through effective communication, meticulous attention to detail, and adept multitasking. The ideal candidate will excel in managing various tasks simultaneously, ensuring seamless coordination for key stakeholders.
Some of the duties include:
· Manages the CEO's schedule in Outlook, ensuring thorough preparation for meetings and events
· OOversees seamless workflow within the CEO's office, fostering collaboration among the Board of Directors, Senior Leadership Team, and functional departments
· KKeeps the President & CEO promptly informed of emerging issues, acting as a proactive liaison
· SServes as the interface between the CEO and external constituents, prioritizing calls/emails for the CEO's response or appropriate delegation
· EExercises utmost discretion in handling and disseminating confidential and sensitive information
· AAnticipates issues requiring advanced preparation and ensures effective follow-up
· EEnsures efficient and timely handling of contracts, letters, and other documents requiring signatures
· CCoordinates both external and internal meetings, including agenda preparation, meeting materials, invitations, venue arrangements (virtual, in-person, or hybrid), refreshments, and related tasks
· GGathers, coordinates, and consolidates data from various sources for professional presentations, reports, and communications, collaborating with internal staff partners to ensure data accuracy
· AArranges comprehensive travel plans, reservations, schedules, and itineraries; compiles documents for travel-related meetings; and prepares monthly expense reports
· DDraft and edit correspondence, presentations, and other documents on behalf of the CEO
· OOrganizes and maintains electronic and paper file systems and archives
Our ideal candidate possesses an Associate's degree in business, communications, or a related field, demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills. With a proven track record of supporting executive-level leadership, the candidate should have a minimum of 7 years of related experience. Additionally, possessing a reliable vehicle for occasional transportation and a valid Ohio Driver’s License with proof of insurance is a requirement for this position.
LMM offers a number of benefits for full time staff including, but not limited to: medical dental, vision, disability, life, generous paid time off and a 403 (b) retirement savings plan. LMM embraces cultural diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran, and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Join our team! Go to: https://www.lutheranmetro.org/get-involved/careers/ to complete an online application and attach a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume. Applications accepted until position is filled.