EMD Electronics is immediately hiring for Field Service Technician for its team MEGASYS® in Hillsboro, OR. and offering a $1000 Sign-on Bonus! This is a challenging, hands-on, rewarding job opportunity for people who want to join a growing business.
Benefits to working with our team include:
- ** Sign on bonus of $1000 available! **
- Comprehensive, paid, on the job training program that allows our employees to quickly learn critical technical skills to excel in this role and rapidly progress in their careers.
- Full tuition reimbursement available!
- Excellent benefits including a starting vacation allowance of 3 weeks, strong 401k programs and access to healthcare!
This Field Service Technician Role is a dynamic, fast paced, and exciting new opportunity! This position allows you to travel and meet new people while at the same time working on world class specialty gas and chemical deliveries systems, manufactured in our corporate factories. As a Field Service Tech, you will be working at Customer locations across the U.S. and possibly some international locations. Basic job duties include installation, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing of GasGuard, ChemGuard, and Poly Flow delivery systems and associated support systems including Pumps, distribution piping, and exhaust systems.
MEGASYS® is the branded name for EMD Electronics services where EMD Electronics Technicians and Engineers provide on-site gas and chemical/slurry management.
Military Veterans: MEGASYS® is a military friendly employer that values the skills obtained through military teamwork. Our culture and company value the leadership and focus on safety that is obtained from your service. Veterans from any branch or MOS with hands-on mechanical skill sets are encouraged to apply.
Who you are:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience working in or at Semiconductor fabs
- Computer skills
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Demonstrated Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Team focused and collaborative demeanor willing to work alone or with a team
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Committed to Safe and Quality work environment
- Experience with Low voltage and signal wiring (AC/DC)
- Experience working with Gases and chemicals