FINANCIAL ANALYST SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT (SME)
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Arlington, VA / Telecommute
Minimum Clearance Required: N/A
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: US Government Secret Clearance
CTC is seeking a Financial Analyst Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support Department of Defense clients with a portfolio focused delivery of energy security/resiliency projects, leveraging private-sector resources and capital, that enable the US Army and US Air Force to meet Service mandates and goals. As a Financial Analyst SME, your goal will be to provides advice, insights and recommendations on how to enhance and package/market project opportunities to quantify benefits to industry.
The Financial Analyst SME will help the Army and Air Force design and deliver solutions in a fast-paced, mission-critical environment - translating ideas into action bringing an innovative mindset, experience in consulting on DOD programs, and a desire to provide trusted advice to clients and stakeholders. The qualified candidate will support the following activities:
- Serves as senior advisor for financial issues associated with energy project development to include business case reviews, assessment of financing structures, identification of sources and costs of capital, specification of power purchase agreement contract terms and structure, and short and long term strategies for minimizing cost of capital for projects.
- Provides advice, insights and recommendations on how to enhance and package/market project opportunities to make them more attractive to industry.
- Advise Government Executive decision makers on economic, finance, risk, and market factors that impact energy resilience project opportunities.
- Promote a collaborative environment, support stakeholder engagement in joint activities and discussions, and advise analysis and action plans to ensure efforts best meet Army and Air Force goals.
- Lead regular client interactions and be the primary point of contact for utility and related economic issues.
- Minimum of twenty (20) years’ experience to include:
- Providing financial due diligence and obtaining private financing for large-scale renewable and alternative energy resilience projects opportunities.
- Work in the energy finance and utilities industry
- Federal government contracting
- Analyzing and communicating costs and benefits of a proposed project to industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in economics or related field.
- Capability to independently initiate and manage tasks, with a high degree of detail and process orientation.
- Ability to manage and work in teams, and establish and maintain cross-functional and working relationships.
- Willingness and ability to set priorities and deliver under tight deadlines in a heavy workload setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills to provide leadership to, collaborate and work with diverse team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of tools, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Preferred degree in business, finance, or economics.
- Located in the Washington, DC Metro Area.
- Knowledge of Army and Air Force organizational structure and operations.
- Advanced degree in related field.
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR# 2021-0044
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”