Position requires an individual who wants to delight customers above and beyond the call of duty. Guest Experience Representatives may be rotated and positioned as Ushers, Ticket Scanners, Greeters, Premium and Escalator Attendants. Assignments will vary.
· Be prepared to help guests find their correct seats as well as other locations they may ask about.
· Provide the primary level of guest assistance throughout the venue.
· Required to have a thorough knowledge of building policies and procedures and event requirements.
· Distribute venue information and updates.
· Be available to listen to guests’ compliments and complaints.
· Provide ADA services and information to guests with disabilities and the elderly.
· Relocate guests with trouble seats or ADA requirements, through communication with a Guest Experience Supervisor to find the proper location for the relocate if available.
· Make people feel special.
· Keep floors and aisles clear of obstructions.
· Report any suspicious activity to your supervisor.
· Must work a combination of all events, including but not limited to Thunder Hockey games.
· Regular attendance is an essential job function.
· Position requires the ability to work at all ASM Global facilities in Wichita.
· Other duties as assigned.