Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Box Office Manager, this position requires an individual who wants to delight customers above and beyond the call of duty. Lead staff and guests in the event of an emergency. Assignments will vary.
· Must have thorough knowledge of all ticket scanners where applicable to be able to help Guest Experience Staff trouble shoot, when needed.
· Assist with front of house operations including: ensuring guest satisfaction.
· Be prepared to direct guests to Guest Experience Representatives who will assist them with directions and locations they may ask about.
· Provide the primary level of guest assistance throughout the venue.
· Required to have a thorough knowledge of building policies and procedures and event requirements.
· Distribute venue information and updates.
· Be available to listen to guests’ compliments and complaints.
· Provide ADA services and information to guests with disabilities and the elderly.
· Make people feel special.
· Keep floors and aisles clear of obstructions.
· Report any suspicious activity to your supervisor.
· Regular attendance is an essential job function.
· Position requires the ability to work at the ASM Global facility at Century 2 in Wichita.
· Other duties as assigned.
Please apply at: https://asmglobal.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/careers/job/Wichita-KS/Guest-Experience-Scanner---Century-II_R10017681