Position requires working and preparing food items. Requires good customer service skills, positive attitude, knowledge of food service and food preparation.
· Prepare recipes as directed; measure ingredients and prepare them in accordance to chef’s specifications.
· Wash and peel ingredients in order for them to be used in different meals.
· Cut and portion different types of meat according to specifications.
· Prepare different types of food, carefully following the recipes.
· Accept or reject ingredients from food supplier based on their appearance and quality.
· Keep track of ingredient quantities and ensure there are always enough for the day/week/event.
· Store ingredients in dedicated containers, making sure that they are best preserved.
· Clean and sanitize the working surfaces, tools, utensils and working area.
· Carefully direct the food temperature and the temperature from cooling rooms to ensure that the ingredients kept are kept at the appropriate temperature.
· Must take direction well.
· Maintain safe working conditions and sanitary work area.
· Follow rules and regulations of SAVOR and ASM Global.
· Regular attendance is an essential job function.
· Position requires the ability to work at all ASM Global facilities in Wichita.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Reports to Executive Chef in appropriate uniform, for assigned location.
· Follows all rules and regulations which apply to SAVOR Food and Beverage Division.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by Chef.