LEAD PROJECT DEVELOPER
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Minimum Clearance Required: N/A
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
CTC is seeking a Lead Project Developer to support Department of Defense clients with a portfolio focused delivery of energy security/resiliency projects, leveraging private-sector resources and capital, that enable the US Air Force to meet its mandates and goals. As a Lead Project Developer, your goal will be to lead and promote a collaborative environment, support stakeholder engagement in joint activities and discussions, and develop action plans to ensure efforts are on track to meet US Air Force goals. You will support identifying and vetting new resilience project opportunities and then developing those opportunities into energy security/resiliency projects to meet mission-specific requirements. You will support the Energy Security Assessment (ESA) reports and Installation Energy and Water Plans (IEWP), identifying specific energy security projects for third-party financing or alternative funding sources. Once a potentially viable project and funding source are identified, you will advise and support the acquisition process to initiate projects for construction using third-party financing and/or direct investment. You will lead regular client interactions and be the primary point of contact responsible for all project development.
The Lead Project Developer will help the Air Force design and deliver solutions in a fast-paced, mission-critical environment - translating ideas into action bringing an innovative mindset, experience in consulting on DOD programs, and a desire to provide trusted advice to clients and stakeholders. The qualified candidate will support the following activities:
· Serves as senior advisor to the client organization.
· Conducts preliminary project development due diligence, by collecting, compiling and analyzing installation, regulatory, resource, and market background necessary to thoroughly assess and recommend viable energy resilience project opportunities for additional investigation.
· Identifies holistic installation energy security solutions and path forward to implement via 3rd Party and/or appropriated funding.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with key points of contact at client partner organizations (e.g., US Army Corps of Engineers, Defense Logistics Agency Energy) to facilitate coordination on project activities and approvals. Provides advisory input on DoD energy programs, such as Energy Resilience and Conservation Investment Program (ERCIP), Energy Savings Performance Contracting (ESPC), and Utility Energy Service Contracts (UESC), and Resilient Energy Savings Resource Vault (RESRV).
· Assures that all products from the team (memos, letters, slide decks, etc.) are consistent in their content (type, level of detail) and structure, up-to-date, adhere to Air Force standards, and are delivered on time.
· Plans and facilitates key meetings with stakeholders.
· Provides recurring and ad-hoc project updates.
· Synthesizes information for key decision briefs and procurement actions.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Business, Management, or related field.
· Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience to include:
o Working with DoD Installations on energy related technology, financial, and Government contracting issues.
o Developing energy resilience projects, including identifying, analyzing or creating project opportunities, through site investigations, studies and reports (e.g. IEP’s) or market data.
· Demonstrated experience and knowledge of energy resilience issues, and strategy planning
· Capability to independently initiate and manage tasks, with a high degree of detail and process orientation.
· Ability to manage and work in teams, and establish and maintain cross-functional and working relationships.
· Willingness and ability to set priorities and deliver under tight deadlines in a heavy workload setting.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of tools, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Located in the Washington, DC Metro Area.
· Knowledge of US Air Force structure and operations.
· Energy policy/regulation development, implementation, and/or oversight at a federal level, preferably within the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy, or the Department of Homeland Security.
· Advanced degree in Engineering, Business, Management, or related field.
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR# 2021-0033
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”